Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-05-2018 09:31:09

dmt1997325
Membre

The inside of the church

ISTANBUL, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- A Turkish court issued arrest warrant for former football star Hakan Sukur and his father over the failed coup attempt, Turkish media reported on Friday.

Hakan Sukur was accused by the prosecutors of having links to U.S. based Muslim cleric Fetullah Gulen and being a member of his Fethullah Terror Organization, which Ankara claims was behind the coup attempt on July 15, according to state-owned Anadolu agency.

Sukur, who left the country for U.S. one year ago, was also a former member of parliament with the ruling Justice and Development Party until 2013.

Anadolu agency also noted that the court in the northwestern province of Sakarya ordered the confiscation of all the bank accounts, vehicles and other assets of the ex-football star.

A similar warrant has also been issued for his father Selmet Sukur, who was later detained in Sakarya, according to the reports.

Hakan Sukur was one of the most famous football stars in Turkey, who scored 51 times in 112 appearances for the Turkish national side and helped Turkey get the third place in the 2002 World Cup.

"

CHUN'AN Under Armour Scorpio Shoes Clearance , Zhejiang Province, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- Kristof Rasouszut of Hungary and Ana Marcela Cunha of Brazil won hard battles thanks for video replay at the 2017 FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup Chun'an Qiandao Lake held here on Sunday and just repeat the feat they did at the last stop at Lac Megantic in Quebec, Canada in August.

Qiandao Lake is a man-made lake located in Chun'an County, Zhejiang Province. There are 1 Under Armour Curry Shoes Clearance ,078 islands in the lake. It covers an area of 573 km2 and has a storage capacity of 17.8 km3. The total area of the islands in the lake is about 86 km2.

Qiandao Lake, the sixth leg of the FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup, attracted 79 swimmers from 19 countries and regions.

The competitions were so close that about 10 swimmers packed in the leading position from the start to the end. Kristof Rasouszut of Hungary and Allan Do Carmo touched the finishind pad at the same time in one hour 31 minutes 52.4 seconds. Rasouszut was judged the champion with the help of video replay.

Fernando Ponte of Brazil took the bronze medal in 1:31.54.9 while Olympic and world champion Ferry Weertman of the Netherlands came to fourth 1:31.56.9.

""It was a very good but hard race. I was really happy with my result. I tried to be at the first position in the first three laps and tried to beat Carmo at the finish. In fact, I was always bad at the finish because of the bad position at the last 300 Under Armour Basketball Shoes Clearance , 400m. But today I was at the good position and won the champion. I like Qiandao Lake very much for the water and good temperature."" said Rasouszut who finished fifth at the FINA World Championships in Budapest last July.

As the pre-meet top favorite, Rio Olympic and Budapest world champion Weertman

said he was happy for the place. ""It was my first race of the season, so I was happy with the place though I did not stand on the podium. I do feel pressure coming into the race that many people expect me to win and every swimmer wants to beat me.""

""For me, it is a great preparation for the European Short Course Championships in December. I like the mixed training between open water and indoor pool Under Armour Running Shoes Clearance ,"" said the member of 4X200m freestyle relay team of the Netherlands.

In the women's race, Ana Marcela Cunha and Bridi Arianna of Italy also clocked the same time 1:31.37.29.2. Cunha was confirmed the champion only after referees watched the video replay. Viviane Jungblut of Brazil was placed third in front of Esmee Vermeulen of the Netherlands in 1:37.30.8 while Bruni Rachele of Italy came to fifth before Finnia Wunram of Germany sixth in 1:37.58.4, respectively.

""The competitions in recent years became more and more close, I was ready for that. My coach told me to swim as fast as I can in the last 200 meters. Though it was a rainy day but I like the water and temperature colder the better Under Armour Shoes Clearance ,"" Cunha smiled.

The 7th and last stop of 2017 FINAHOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup will be held in Hong Kong on Oct. 21.

"

LONDON, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League side Southampton have signed striker Charlie Austin from English League Championship team Queens Park Rangers (QPR).

The 26-year-old striker joins Southampton on a four-and-a-half-year contract,

the club said Saturday.

Austin scored 18 goals last season as QPR were relegated from the Premier League and earned his first call-up to the England national team.

Austin played just 16 games this season because of injury, scoring 10 times.

St. Ignatius Cathedral of Shanghai Under Armour Mens Shoes For Sale , in the city's Xujiahui area, is undergoing a lengthy renovation. The inside of the church (below) features stone columns and Gothic ceilings. (Photo: China DailyGao Erqiang)

St. Ignatius Cathedral of Shanghai, once known as the grandest church in the Far East, is undergoing a major face-lift Under Armour Womens Shoes For Sale , displacing its parishioners during the upcoming celebration of Christmas.

Also called Xujiahui Cathedral, the landmark has a century-old history and is showing its age. It has literally been falling apart in recent years, even as it played host to thousands of worshiping Catholics and tourists.

The restoration, which will cost 30 million yuan ($4.65 million) Under Armour Scorpio Shoes For Sale , is viewed as a form of respect and dedication to religion, while ensuring the safety of the congregation.

"After the opening-up and implementation of reform policies by former leader Deng Xiaoping (in 1978), religious freedom has been improving," said Shen Baozhi Under Armour Curry Shoes For Sale , 90, chancellor of the Catholic Diocese of Shanghai. "My feeling is that we have a very positive environment for religions and the future is very bright."

Shanghai has about 150,000 Catholics, and there are other Catholic churches around the city to. Cheap Falcons Jerseys   Cheap Cowboys Jerseys   Cheap Colts Jerseys   Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys   Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys   Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys   Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys   Wholesale Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys   Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys   Wholesale Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

Pied de page des forums